Departure : 8:00 a.m.
Return : 4:30 p.m.
Frecuency : Everyday
- Transfer from the hotel to the port of Puno.
• Leaving from Puno by motorboat to visit Uros Floating Islands.
• Continuing trip to Amantani for 3 hours more.
• Accomodation in the native family houses and there have lunch.
• After lunch Trekking and hiking to visit the Pachatata Andean Temple.
• In the night, participate in a local party with the inhabitants and overnight in Amantani.
- Next day early in the morning continues trip by boat to Taquile Island
• Arriving Taquile, Trekking and hiking to visit the downtown village.
• Walkingdown by the opposite site of the Island (530 stairways).
• Return to Puno.
• Transfer to the hotel.
- Transfer Hotel / Port of Puno / Hotel
• Entrance tickets to Uros, Amantani and Taquile
• Motorboat (it has toilet.)
• Bilingual guide.
• 01 night in a native family house.
• 01 breakfast, 01 lunch and 01 dinner.
• Lunch the last day in Taquile Island