DAY 1 .- CUSCO – WAYLLABAMBA
Pick up passengers from their respective accommodation (6:30 to 7:00 a.m.) in a private bus and then crossing the towns of Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo in \ “Sacred Valley \” in the direction of the 82 km (Piscakucho), then we start our trek, stop at Miskay, restart the walk to our first camp in Wayllabamba.
DAY 2 .- WAYLLABAMBA – (PACAYMAYO)
After breakfast we start walking towards the highest point of the Inca Trail, where we can observe different microclimates. Passing through the open Warmiwañusca to 4200 meters lunch in Pacaymayu visit the complex Runkuracay continuing the trek to descend Sayacmarca which is a semicircular building at different levels, then we restart the trek to the camp of Pacaymayo, where we spend the second night.
DAY 3 .- PACAYMAYO – (Wyñaywayna)
We continue the walk after breakfast to take the third step (3650m) to continue to the Phuyupatamarca complex where you can see the Urubamba Valley and finally Wiñayhuayna (2650m) last camp.
DAY 4 .- WIÑAYHUAYNA – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
After breakfast at about 4.30am we start our walk towards the Puerta del Sol (Intipunku), where we can appreciate the majestic and imposing citadel of Machu Picchu.
Arriving at Machu Picchu, guided tour and free time, then descend to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you can visit the thermal baths, finally we boarded the train to return to Cusco.
Our service includes:
- Pick up from hotel (6:30 to 7:00 a.m.)
- Private bus to km.82.
- Professional bilingual guide
- Assistant professional guide from 9 passengers
- Entrance ticket to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Food: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Porters to carry the camping gear Agency.
- Dining tent (includes tables, chairs)
- Kitchen tent
- Quadruple tents (for two)
- First aid kit, includes tensiometro and thermometer
- Oxygen tank
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket for return Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo / Cusco tourist bus.
- Transfer from the bus stop to the hotel.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Sleeping bag.
- First breakfast.
- Last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Personal porter
Discount for students: The student discount (US $ 30.00) credited only with ISIC card must be valid for the current year, for the discount must send a copy of your passport before making the corresponding deposit for the Inca Trail to get the entry permit as such. No license is acceptable traveler Young (Youth Card).
The ISIC card must be worn during the tour, in case you forget to bring, will void their entry until after 5 weeks of penalty.