Volunteer Abroad in Chontachaca-Manu: Ecological Volunteering Opportunities
Volunteering Abroad in Chontachaca-Manu (Cusco-Perú): Manu, located in the southeast area of Peru, is one of largest parks in South America. The area of the park encompasses parts of the Andean department of Cusco and the jungle department of Madre de Dios. Manu protects 2 million hectares (4.5 million acres) of a territory rich in flora and fauna species, and a variety of habitats including high Andes, cloud forests, and lowland tropical rain forests. UNESCO officially recognizes this natural paradise as a world heritage site.
Help in all activities relating to reforestation, impact studies, flora inventory, transport and planting of mature sapling, follow up studies of mature sapling, value studies, fauna impact studies.
- – Monitor flora and fauna
- – Assist in creating an inventory of flora and fauna
- – Photograph flora and fauna
- – Manage the ecotourism lodge in a sustainable manner
- – Carry out research studies
- We offer the following programs in Chontachaca-Manu:
- Program Length: 1 to 24 weeks
- Program Date: Flexible Start & End Date
- Work Schedule: Monday-Saturday, 5 hour per day.
- Accommodations:: Volunteer bungalow
- 48 US $ per day
- 880 US $ per full month
- 580 US $ per month When you’re three months
- 480 US $ per month in the 6 months ss
- More than six months is to try
Meals: Yes, 3 meals a day.
Requirements: 18 years +, Basic Spanish knowledge, an able body and caring spirit.